MINI MARAUDER LEVEL III – Mite Development
Mite Development program is for kids up to age 6 to 10 (older kids also welcome) and is a three day per week program. Coaches will conduct two practices per week and will lead the players in cross ice games once a week. Participants need the full complement of hockey pads. Players will be assigned to a team for the entire year and given a time slot for the scrimmages.
2019 - 2020 Schedule
- The program runs November 2, 2019 through mid March 2020
- Practices are heled Saturday mornings from 8:30 am to 9:50 am and Monday evenings from 5:00 pm to 5:50 pm at the Belmont rink. Please note; Monday practice time will change when Belmont High School starts their season post Thanksgiving
- Scrimmages are Sunday mornings from 9:50 am to 10:50 am at the Belmont Rink
Fee $700 for the season. A $400 deposit is due at the time of registration, and the remainder ($300) is due by 12/1/2019. All tuition payments are non refundable.
Coaches: Coach Ted Trodden will run the practices. We do need on ice help in the program for the scrimmages and practices. If you have any program questions please contact Mike French at email@example.com or Ted Trodden at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Parent volunteers on the ice are always welcome but parents must submit a CORI form and wear a helmet.
Age range: 5-10, if your child is outside this range, please contact one of the program coordinators.
- Skates- Hockey skates are required
- Helmets - Hockey Helmet with Face Mask are mandatory. BIKE AND SKI HELMETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Your child will not be allowed to skate without a proper hockey helmet and mask.
- Pads – Chest protector, elbow pads, shin guard, hockey pants, and gloves are required.
- Hockey Sticks
Equipment can be purchased at a variety of sport good stores in the area. BYHA has a limited amount of used equipment and starter hockey sets.
Register: To register please complete the BYHA registration at http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:251281 which will require you to enter a USA hockey number. The registration process will take you to USA Hockey to acquire a number. The USA Hockey registration is $40 with an additional fee for Mass Hockey and is needed for insurance purposes. It is free for children 6 and under.