MINI MARAUDER LEVEL IV – Mite C
Mite C is for kids 6 to 8 who are looking at add cross ice games to their hockey schedule. This program meets 4 times a week with two practices, one skills session and cross ice games. The cross ice games are against other towns and are located in Medford on Sunday mornings. The program runs from November to mid March and the cost is $990. Click here for the schedule and complete program information.
2019 - 2020 Schedule
- The program runs from November 2, 2019 through mid March 2020
- Practices are held Saturdays from 8:30 am to 9:50 am and Mondays from 5:00 pm to 5:50 pm at the Belmont rink. Please note; once Belmont High School hockey season starts, the Monday practices will shift to 7pm at the Belmont Rink
- Skills Practice will be either Wednesday or Thursday evening at the Belmont Rink. The specific day and time will be shared as soon as can be confirmed
- Games will be held Sunday mornings in Medford. Once the league schedule os created specific dates will be publihed to the BYHA site.
Fee $990 for the season. A $500 deposit is due at the time of registration, and the remainder ($490) is due by 12/1/2019. All tuition payments are non refundable.
Coaches Coach Ted Trodden will run the practices and a BYHA provider will run skills. Parent coaches will be needed for the Sunday games. Parent volunteers must submit a CORI form and wear a helmet. If you have any program questions please contact Mike French at email@example.com or Ted Trodden at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Age range 6-8 Children must be Mite age - Born in 2010 or later.
- Skates- Hockey skates are required
- Helmets - Hockey Helmet with Face Mask are mandatory. BIKE AND SKI HELMETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Your child will not be allowed to skate without a proper hockey helmet and mask.
- Pads – Chest protector, elbow pads, shin guard, hockey pants, and gloves are required.
- Hockey Sticks
Equipment can be purchased at a variety of sport good stores in the area. BYHA has a limited amount of used equipment and starter sets.
Register To register please send an email to
with subject "BYHA Mini Marauder - Mite C Inquiry" to see if we can accomodate your request.