Level III – Mite C
Mite C is a 3 day/week program for ages 6-8. This level is best suited for players who are ready for more structured game play. This is a 3 days per week program (1 practice, 1 game and 1 skills). The games are played on a small ice surface against other towns and are located in Medford on Sunday mornings. The program runs from November to March.
The program runs from November through March
● Practices are held Saturdays mornings at the Belmont rink.
● Skills Practice will be on a weekday evening at the Belmont Rink. The specific day and time will be shared as soon as can be confirmed
● Games will be held Sunday mornings in Medford.
Coaches: Coach Ted Trodden will run the practices and a BYHA provider will run skills. Parent coaches will be needed for the Sunday games. Parent volunteers must submit a CORI form and wear a helmet. If you have any program questions please contact Chris Sabo at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Age Requirement: The age requirement for this level is 6-8 years old.
Equipment Requirement: Full hockey equipment is required for this level.
● Skates- Hockey skates are required
● Helmet - A hockey helmet with a full face mask is mandatory. BIKE AND SKI HELMETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Your child will not be allowed to skate without a proper hockey helmet and mask.
● Pads – Chest protector, elbow pads, shin guard, hockey pants, and gloves are required.
● Hockey Stick - a hockey stick is required
Equipment can be purchased at a variety of sport good stores in the area. BYHA has a limited amount of used equipment and starter sets.
Register To register please click here.