MINI MARAUDER LEVEL IV – Mite C
Mite C is for kids who are ready for cross ice games. This program meets 4 times a week with two practices, one skills session and one cross ice game. The cross ice games are against other towns and are played at the Flynn Rink in Medford on Sunday mornings. The program runs from November to mid March
The program runs from November through March
- Practices are held Saturdays mornings and Monday evenings at the Belmont rink.
- Skills Practice will be either Wednesday or Thursday evening at the Belmont Rink and will not start until December. The specific day and time will be shared as soon as can be confirmed
- Games will be held Sunday mornings in Medford.
Coaches Coach Ted Trodden will run the practices and a BYHA provider will run skills. Parent coaches will be needed for the Sunday games. Parent volunteers must submit a CORI form and wear a helmet. If you have any program questions please contact Chris Sabo at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ted Trodden at email@example.com with any questions.
Age range 6-8 years old Children must be Mite age. We do not have the ability to be flexible with this requirement.
- Skates- Hockey skates are required
- Helmet - A hockey helmet with a full face mask is mandatory. BIKE AND SKI HELMETS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Your child will not be allowed to skate without a proper hockey helmet and mask.
- Pads – Chest protector, elbow pads, shin guard, hockey pants, and gloves are required.
- Hockey Stick - a hockey stick is required
Equipment can be purchased at a variety of sport good stores in the area. BYHA has a limited amount of used equipment and starter sets.
Register To register please click here.